I wrote this page to first and foremost comply with FTC Rules and Guidelines, and secondly to let you all in on a little secret.
I’m a stay-at-home mom with a fiance who has expensive taste in toys, vehicles, clothes, etc. I also have two little girls and an Amazon addiction. This makes for a pretty expensive monthly budget.
I created this blog because one of my most burning passions is to help other women feel confident an empowered. But, I also created this blog because I know there’s potential money to be made. A girl’s gotta have a shopping budget and the kids gotta have food and clothes and toys and all that stuff. So, that’s why you’ll see ads and affiliate links throughout this site.
I only promote products and brands that I truly believe in and that I think you will appreciate and use. I may have expensive taste but I’m not here to sell my soul to the devil.
So, per the FTC, here you go:
- I use affiliate links on this blog, meaning I get a small commission if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a service. Don’t start sweating and click away just yet. Your price doesn’t change because of these links.
- I might get some free products if I’m lucky. I’ll let you know.
- I promise not to sell your email address or any of your private information if you send me an email or subscribe to my mailing list.
- I post social media updates that may contain affiliate links or be sponsored by brands in exchange for money or products.
- Just because I occasionally write sponsored posts or use affiliate links does not mean that I will write a positive review for a company or brand. I like to keep it real.
As per Amazon’s Request, I must also let you know that I am an Amazon Affiliate. So, let it be known:
The Petite Planner is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.